BTEC LEVEL 3 SPORTS EXTENDED DIPLOMA
Fulfil your potentialLive your dreamSign Up Today
Our Exciting Two Year Course will teach students the key elements of sports coaching and management, with a particular focus on football. Students will receive the necessary knowledge and skills to progress into employment in a variety of sports related careers and help them run their own sports related businesses.
- FA Level 1 in Football Coaching
- FA Level 2 in Football Coaching (If Suitable)
- CV Writing and Cover Letter Support
- Job Search and Interview Skills
- Career Guidance and Support
- Work Experience and Apprenticeship Opportunities
- Guest Speakers and Pro Athletes
Sports Business Studies
- Look at learn key aspects of business, creating a business plan, marketing a business and creating Unique Selling Points.
- Gain valuable practical experience by working with some of our partners and CEO.
- Develop your career skills and help you network with employers and other sports-related businesses.
If you are successful during the course, you will achieve Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma in Sports which holds the direct equivalent of 3 ‘A’ Levels.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Register your interest for our BTEC Sports Programme by completing our initial registration form.
We will schedule a telephone or face-to-face interview with you to discuss possible careers pathways and opportunities.
If you are successful, you will receive a letter of acceptance and your start date. We will then begin the enrolment process.